Relocation: The graves from along the Johnson’s creek area of the Cumberland were moved in the 1930′s by the Corp of Engineers . It is now located on Lock A rd about 100 yards from where the Mouth of Johnsons Creek Rd. intersects Lock A Rd. It is on the right just off the road in a small woodlot. It is very unkept.
One headstone marked:
Nancy Hand. Daughter of Dabney Duke,wid of Martin Hunter,Later married William Hand.
There are approximately 70 graves here with all but Nancy marked Unknown.